Samford cant rebound for shit
I watched the Samford game from the Pour House in DC (by the way they have the worst food in DC, do not go there to eat). I got to the bar by 7:45, expecting to have a beer or two before the game. The fact that the game was delayed combined with 1.50 beers and food that was barely edible contributed to the fact that I was not fully paying attention by the time the game came on.
From what I saw, here is what I got.
- Samford was completely over matched.
- Aldridge looked like a man among boys, but I am not ready to say NBA star until I see him play someone his size.
- #4 seemed to get a lot of TV time and is not half bad.
- Texas played sloppy through the first half, and if they were playing a team who could actually get a rebound it would have been closer.
- From what I saw I am not ready to crown them champions, but this year will be fun.
Leslie says I am jinxing it by buy the tickets now, what do yall think?