here are a few interesting tidbits for discussion...
- Mike Goodson and Von Miller got into an off campus altercation---with each other. It appears Goodson has a severely injured, possibly broken jaw. No word yet on what it means as far as his season goes.
- Darrell Scott, the #1 rated RB in the country, will be attending the Tech game this weekend. Apparently Blaine Irby and he are from the same school and that's given the horns an opening.
- Also set to attend this weekend's game is CB Marcus Davis (Cleer Creak HS). Highly rated CB prospect in 2009 that also has interest from UCLA, A&M and LSU.
- Sergio Kindle is probable according to the Statesman, and Jared Norton is questionable. However, apparently they have been practicing and they've been emphasizing fundamentals such as tackling and staying home on the weak side in practice. Expect both of these guys to play early and often.
- Expect the 'horns to run the ball more than they have all season tomorrow. With temperatures in the 80's for game time, it will be imperative to keep our defense rested and keep the Tech D on the field.
I'm going out on a limb based on what we've seen the past two weeks and what happened vs. tech last year. I think the horns come together and have their best effort of season tomorrow. They will surely need it.