How many others out there are as ticked off about this season and apprehensible about 2008?
OU plays for yet another conference championship in our own backyard. Bobby Poops has been to the conference championship 6 times now. Having Poops and his thugs even in the state pisses me off even though it wasn't against us.
- Recruiting (in our state)? advantage Poops.
- Conference championship appearances? advantage Poops.
- BCS games? advantage Poops.
- Bowl wins? okay, (clap clap) advantage Mack (clap clap)
- Outlook for 2008? advantage Poops, head and shoulders above
- Coaching staff? advantage Poops
Just wait until next year!?!?! Hell, I'm going to just start saying.....wait until 2009.
Sorry, I am as loyal as you will find. But I realistically do not see a rosy picture for 2008, esp. with our inept coaches.
And as for the rest of the country? USC and OU will be loaded and prime for all the marbles, same for tOSU, look out for Florida, Illinois, LSU........