So Mack tweaked the lineup a little bit after "all starting jobs were open." I'm curious what some other BONers think about this and individual player performances. A few suggested topics:
- Chris Hall starting at Center over Buck Burnette. I can't recall, was Buck injured? Or did Mack just decide that Chris was the man?
- Which opened up the RT position for Kyle Hix, and Tanner got the start at LG. I'm no OL expert, what did you guys think about these moves and their performance?
- Starting LB's: Norton, Muckelroy, Derry. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Killebrew and Bobino must have been outplayed in practice, eh? BTW any news on the injuries to Kindle and Lewis? The LB corps should be a monster next season.
- Playing Ogbonnaya split out as a WR? He's had some success catching the ball this season, but mostly in screens and quick outs. Was he just a decoy or did the coaches like the matchup? Does he have the speed to be out there?
- Um, can we move Lamarr Houston permanently to kickoff returner?
- John Chiles, Vondrell McGee and the Zone Read: a match made in heaven. I'm still wondering if JC#7 can throw the ball, though.
Sorry I don't have more insight to add, but I thought I would get the discussion going.