Their latest headline story is Scouts, Inc.'s breakdown of the quarterback rankings (1-10 are free, the rest are Insider). I'm normally a big fan of their content, but they have the Titans at #26. Bad form.
IMO, the most egregious rankings in the top 20 are the Jags at #11 (apparently two mediocre quarterbacks plus the potential of landing Culpepper is good enough for 11), Arizona at #13 (not for nothing, but didn't VINCE YOUNG win ROY last year?), and the two-headed beast of Jay Cutler and Patrick Ramsey at #20 (see Cardinals explanation).
Just for shits and giggles, the 5 teams before the Titans...
- Sexy Rexy and the Bears...no explanation necessary.
- Detroit: I'm actually a Kitna fan, especially in Mike Martz's offense. But I'd MUCH rather have Vince.
- Tampa Bay: Chris Simms to the rescue!
- Oakland: JaMarcus Russell? Really? Zero NFL experience? Color me excited.
- Houston: Let's just ask Gary Kubiak if he'd rather have Vince and his two draft picks right now over Matt Schaub.
In short, this list is ridiculous. ESPN is making me angry.