FanPost

Texas + Darrell Scott = 52.7% probability of love

After a search in google news, I stumbled upon an article about a professor from Mercer University, Georgia who created a college recruiting simulator based on several criteria, such as official school visits, BCS school, bowl games, final AP ranking, home town and home state proximity, conference and national titles and other factors.

The predictor calculated a 52.7% of Texas landing Scott vs. a 40.3% probability for Colorado and a 7% chance for LSU.

Every other athlete Texas is trying to recruit is in accordance with the predictions of the software. I won't summarize any longer, just hit ctrl+f to search for all the Texas players on file and be proud that we were the school with a 50+ million dollar budget that was mentioned to highlight the importance of college football :)

Predictor Site:
http://ssbea.mercer.edu/recruiting.htm

All comments, FanPosts, and FanShots are the views of the reader-authors who create them.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Burnt Orange Nation

You must be a member of Burnt Orange Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Burnt Orange Nation. You should read them.

Join Burnt Orange Nation

You must be a member of Burnt Orange Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Burnt Orange Nation. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker