Where do I start? The only thing better than OU losing is when OU gets thrashed. Yea, there were some suspect moments but overall WV dominated and came back with an answer every time OU scored.
So what was so great about OU losing??
- OU committing so many penalties (more should have been called - OU's offense was holding all frickin' night long).
- Knowing Barry "Criminal" Switzer gets to witness the destruction first hand. (Coincidence that he only makes a t.v. appearance when OU plays?? I think not.)
- Bobby Poops getting pissed on the sidelines.
- Watching a huge WV underdog lay the smack down on OU.
- Not only did OU lose, they got piss-pounded.
- WV's offense breaking off so many long yardage touchdowns.
- OU losing two straight (Fiesta) BCS bowls in a row.
- Seeing Sam Bradford get nailed over and over and over. (Am I the only one that thinks he ALWAYS has the "I sniffed too much glue" look?!?!)
On a final side note - can OU play their frickin' fight song anymore? I am going to have that playing in my head for three days. Somebody, anybody please shove that tuba up the butt of the biggest asshole Bobby Poops - it would surely fit.
Does my hatred of OU show??