In lieu of rewarding the weekly prize for the pick 'em this week, we're doing a special Texas-Oklahoma pick 'em contest. Points are awarded as described in each category. Leave your entry in the comments; submissions due by kickoff.
Each contestant starts with a score of 0. Lowest score wins a copy of Rose Bowl Dreams and a BON t-shirt. If winning score is less than 0, winner also receives a Texas shirt/poster/whatever-they want, from any online retailer you choose, $60 value or less).
1. Total points for Texas = __________ (Add difference between actual and predicted to your score)
2. Total points for Oklahoma = __________ (Add difference between actual and predicted to your score)
3. Margin of victory = Texas by ______ or Oklahoma by _______ (Add difference between actual and predicted to your score. e.g. predicted OU by 8 when Texas actually wins by 7 = +15 difference)
4. Total offense for Texas = ______ yards (Multiply difference between predicted and actual and multiply by 0.1, rounding up as appropriate. Add to your total score. E.g. Predicted 410, Actual 456 = +5 points to your score (46 yards x 0.1 = 4.6, rounded up to 5.)
5. Total offense for Oklahoma = ______ yards (Same scoring as in #4)
6. More passing yards: McCoy or Bradford (Subtract 5 points for correct answer)
7. Texas net rushing yards = over/under 135 (Subtract 5 points for correct answer)
8. Team leading at halftime: Texas / Oklahoma / Tie Game (Subtract 5 points for correct answer)
9. Jordan Shipley net receiving yards = over/under 90 (Subtract 5 points for correct answer)
10. Texas AP Ranking on Sunday afternoon = _______. (Subtract 10 points if exact. Subtract 5 points if within 1 spot of actual. Subtract 3 points if within 2 spots of actual.)
Good luck, and Hook 'Em!