Lets be honest, in the big picture, it is grim. An Oklahoma win next week will push them by our belowved Horns. So we are left to grasp at straws. Which one of these scenarios do you think is most likely to happen:
1. Easiest to Understand - Baylor Beats Texas Tech. Horns go to the Big XII championship and the additional Mizzou win gives us the computer strength to go to Miami.
2. Okie State Beats OU, Texas Tech goes to Big XII title in tie breaker and proceeds to lose against Mizzou. Horns Go despite the lack of a Big XII title.
3. One of Florida/Alabama loses to Florida State/Auburn and the loser then wins the SEC championship.
4. Horns, TT, and Oklahoma win and Texas holds its computer lead over Oklahoma to go to Big XII championship.
Of the following scenarios - which one is most likely to help the Horns get to Miami?
1. Baylor Upsets Tech in Lubbock (34 votes)
2. TT goes to Big XII title game and loses to Mizzou (21 votes)
3. Florida/Bama Lose Next Week (15 votes)
Texas, TT,OK all win and Texas holds BCS computer edge (31 votes)
101 total votes