The "45-35 Campaign" and the collective power of OB! Reply
Since the 45-35 Campaign took off Sunday we've:
- Organized a massive "45-35" grass roots flyer handout for the game
- Recieved support/sponsorship from the Daily Texan and KVET for the "45-35" flyer campaign... KVET will print 10,000 "45-35" orange and white signs, the Daily Texan will re-print full page inserts from the day after the RRR for fans to take to the game
- Our Kick around the country OB member will do a special salute to the "45-35" cause
- A number of "45-35" shirt orders have been placed through various t-shirt companies to show support
- A facebook group has been started, "Texas beat OU 45-35, lest we forget"
- The official "45-35" website has been launched @ www.45-35.com
- A "hypothetical" field run has been coordinated and financially supported for both the Texas/Texas A&M game and the Bedlam game
- $3500 has been raised so far for a banner plane that will circle college gameday in stillwater with a sign that supports our cause (still to be determined)
- Left over money from the banner plane fund will be donated to charities like Orange Santa and possibly the Jimmy V foundation
Congratulations to everyone who has contributed money, time, and effort to the "45-35 campaign" thus far for all of their hard work, let's keep it up all the way through Saturday evening!
Make sure you guys post any details I missed