- Tanner and Huey in an either/or. Guessing that means Tanner's injury isn't too bad...not season-ending, at least. Other than that, the starting line looks pretty set.
- McGee is a clear starter over Oggie and Fozzy. Can't say I disagree.
- Lawrence is a clear starter over Bailey. Bailey looked fine on his XP attempt, so I imagine Lawrence has beat him out for the job...for now anyway.
- Aaron Lewis moves to start at DT with Houston out.
- Norton and Bobino are still in an either/or. It looked like they rotated pretty evenly against FAU...I imagine we'll see the same this week.
- Thomas and Gideon are clear starters at the safeties. I don't really remember seeing Scott or Brewster play at safety last week. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention?
- Chykie and Beasley are still either/or as well. Not sure why...Chykie didn't really impress me last week, so I've got some concerns as to Beasley's progress.
- John Gold has taken over the starting punting job.
By the way, here are the true freshmen I noticed that got some PT during the game...
Anyone have news on the other true freshmen? Brewster is listed on the depth chart, but I don't remember seeing him on the field. Same with DJ Grant and Kheeston Randall.