Time: 7:00 p.m. CT.
Rules: after the jump.
- Mention of Stoops' brothers obvious brotherhood
- "Mr. Suh"
- Suh gets tackle
- Three sips if any announcer makes reference of Cody Green being "more athletic" than Zach Lee.
- Combined announcing crew goes WHOA WOOO OHHHHH after a hit.
- Erin Andrews is groped by a coach unnecessarily< ---stop there is no necessary groping you sick, sick people
- If someone says "Vuna Tuihalamaka"
- Drink TWICE if someone mispronounces "Vuna Tuihalamaka"
- At mention of AFLAC
- Every time Erin Andrews says "guys"
- Awkward mention of Craig James' son
- One of Chris Fowler's sly puns appears
- Suh sack/INT/murder of lesser species
- Nebraska somehow gets a first down
- Each time the Hunter Lawrence field goal goes through the uprights on replay
- Suh sack
- Zach Lee does something good (subject to judges' interpretation)
- Zach Lee destroyed on option play
- If you hear the words "House of Spears."
- For every reference to the brothers Pelini and Stoops friendship, Cardinal Mooney High School, Youngstown Ohio, or how Mark Stoops was a groomsman in Bo Pelini's wedding.
- For mention of the 1998 Holiday Bowl between Arizona and Nebraska.
FINISH YOUR DRINK: