Despite my key belief that this has been just a fantastic start to the 2009 campaign, some things definitely have not gone to plan. Here are some quick nominees for the disappointment that scares you the most long term.
1. Oh Malcom - where are you? I thought this guy would be a stud.
2. Colt - is that you? 2009 Colt about half way between 2007 and 2008.
3. Vondrell and Fozzy. Nuff said.
4. OL - 90 starts but were any of them really good?
5. Secondary - meeting your lofty expectations? Seems Chykie has been toasted more this year than last.
6. Academic issues attack depth. Collins, Scott, Beasley missed (in that order)
What is your biggest disappointment in the 2009 season?
Malcom on milk carton (16 votes)
Colt (59 votes)
Vozzy McWhitaker (12 votes)
OL (48 votes)
Secondary falling short (9 votes)
The Breakfast Club (13 votes)
157 total votes