- OU still sux.
- Proud of the way the team dd not lay over and give up. That is encouraging. They did not hang their heads and kept themselves in the game. Last week was an embarrassing loss. This week not so much. Easy to come back when a team is fighting. Lot easier to coach up.
- UT coaching staff got beat in the first half. OU came out with hurry up and I thought there were a couple of times that we needed a time out to get the D a breather. Instead, we save them for the last possession of the 2nd qtr failing drive. Nice.
- We played :59 minutes without a turnover. Tough break for AW. Tough break.
- Penalties Penalties Penalties. Not sure how managed to stay in the game. The timing of them could not have been worse.
- We have no playmakers on offense. Period. Sure, there are some brief glimpses of what could be but this offensive squad does.not.play.loose.
- Our defense has to do a better job of getting off the field. Period.
- There goes the consecutive weeks in top 25. Who cares.
- Our DB play was pretty good. We shut down Broyles which was a major win. Unfortunately, Jones found enough of Murray out of the backfield and his other receivers to be the difference in the first half.
We made too many mistakes to win the game. Otherwise, our talent matched up pretty well. No one likes to lose but I feel better going into Lincoln than coming into this game.
Hook 'em. TEXAS FIGHT!