ored at home. It's pouring outside. Nothing on TV and I'm not an expert on baseball (I'm trying to understand the game. I'm already a Taylor Jungmann, Kevin Keyes and Brandon Loy fan). I made a depth chart based on Mack Brown's words. I used the MB-TF website's format.
I used my imagination and my guess with the empty spots (in orange)... What do you think? please dont kill me, its the first time I do a thing like this.
PD: Sorry if I make any grammatical or spelling mistakes (I´m not an english native speaker).
- OL: Mack didn't talk about the 2nd string so I put the more logical (I think) subtitutes.
- WR's: Mack only mentioned that Timmons was backing up Williams at split end, so I wrote Fitzhenry and Hales in the others spots.
- H-Backs: I dont really know the orden, but I guess its like I wrote it...
- C: I cant find any other on the roster.
Justification on D:
- Safeties: Mack didnt specified where will be playing any of the safeties.
- Eryon Barnett: I know he'll be limited at first workouts but I wanted to put him on CB spot behind Williams and Curtis Brown.
- Jared Norton: Like Barnett but I forgot to add him, sorry... My thought is that he'll be the MLB starter at the end of the spring.
- Nickel: As Mack didnt mentioned, neither do I.
- Returners: So many returners out for this spring...
- Holder: Harris was the backup last year...
- DS: No changes from last year.