These chats get a little tougher to do each weekend. Last night was painful. We've spent the last 10 years watching Texas win these types of games. Make no mistake about it, Texas has been fortunate. It all comes back to the quarterback. At this point I would take adequate QB play. Moving forward.
* The K State game: Dominant defense and woeful offense, Texas outgains KSU by almost 200 yards and loses, Texas rushes for almost 200 yards and loses, Texas shuts down Kline and still loses. Yeah you get the point.
* Big recruiting weekend and some potentially huge developments: The Maturation of Brandon Moore, 4 star OT Donald Hawkins gives Texas a 5 star rating, DGB taking in the sights at Texas and enjoying himself, Johnathan Gray plays host and cheerleader, Marcus Johnson drives from Baytown after a playoff game for the possibility of an offer. I'll have a full visitor list.
* Looking ahead to TAMU: A tough challenge to be sure, if Texas were ever to rise up this season and win one as a team, this is it.
* Skyline - DeSoto, I posted some quick thoughts on Twitter today, I'll go more in depth here. Bill meets a Recruitocosm icon.
* Looking for silver linings: The bowl practices, the young pups getting playing time, selling Texas as a place where freshman can play immediately.
Let's get it started. Fire off your chat salvos.
All comments, FanPosts, and FanShots are the views of the reader-authors who create them.