There was some breaking news yesterday, DGB could be down to 2 teams, Arkansas and Texas. Distance appears to be a diminishing factor with the Beckhams. Texas is sitting in the best possible position. Not to be forgotten, things are looking very good for Texas in Mario Edwards' recruitment. A UT commit gave Texas a 80% chance of landing the heralded recruit.
* Thomas Johnson tells everybody to chill out.
* Reasons for optimism with DGB and Mario Edwards.
* Bowl prep. Practices started last week.
* Mack gets "chippy" and drops an one hour press conference on the media. Mack Brown tells the media Brown and Bergeron would play if the game was last week.
* Attrition strikes, and strikes again. We'll discuss the benefits.
* Class size for 2012 and 2013.
* Top targets for 2013.
* Big win for Texas hoops yesterday.
* Retooling ideas. Obviously with football drawing to a close, I'll have to change the format of Sundays with Bill. Send me some ideas. Recruiting and hoops will be a focus.
I'm in place and ready to go. Shoot the glass.
All comments, FanPosts, and FanShots are the views of the reader-authors who create them.
More from Burnt Orange Nation