The 2011 College Football Season ended with Bama hoisting another trophy. Say what you want about Saban, or Satan depending on your preference, but the man is lethal with a month to prepare. Looking forward to 2012, can Texas join the BCS Party?
* Mario Edwards cuts his list down to 3. Texas, FSU and LSU. Edwards finished his FSU official visit a few hours ago.
* DGB cuts his list? Is Alabama out? Is it down to Texas and Arkansas. I'll break it down for y'all.
* Junior Day is shaping up to be huge. 2013 DeSoto RB Dontre Wilson was invited today. I'll have the complete list.
* Tyrone Swoopes appears to the QB in 2013.
* Texas looks out of state early in 2013. Two foreigners have Junior Day invites.
* Spring Ball is about a month away. Team rumblings, state of the program,what to expect in 2013 Spring Practice.
Sundays with Bill approached 600 responses last week. Time to shatter some records. Fire away.
"Hey, what am I, a method actor? Hans, babe, put away the gun, this is radio, not television."
All comments, FanPosts, and FanShots are the views of the reader-authors who create them.
More from Burnt Orange Nation