• What was the response of BON when folks communicated their issues with the site? The editor thanked them for the constructive criticism. Now I challenge you – go to any other site and make a valid criticism, and see if you get a thank you or an FU.
• You get that same kind of respect on all your opinions. I am in the vast minority of folks that want to see Mack keep his job. I admit, it is mostly personal and lacks real concrete support. Never once have I been called a name, or in any form put down. That is not the norm of other sites in SB Nation. There is an “echo chamber” of like minds on the other sites – say something that doesn’t meet “their collective opinion” and you have hell to pay.
• Let’s see there is a lot of increasing frustration with the Longhorns and people notice increasing frustration in a Longhorn Blog. Shocker Alert!
• I continue to visit BON almost every day, but especially when I am bitterly disappointed with the Longhorns. Why? I think the writers are very talented, and provide a perspective, not just a rehash of events.
• No one does a better job as troll police than BON. Posts by the entire community are generally more intelligent, more thought out, and more entertaining than any other posts.
• Content is still great. You get basketball, baseball, recruiting, - everything. Dime came out of the closet and gets us off to a great start in the morning– nothing better.
• In the spirit of Thanksgiving - I want to thank all the great contributors, editors, and community posters because BON – You’re Still The One. I want to be all shmarmy and thank all for your contributions, as I truly get a bunch of free enjoyment.
Is BON Still The One?
Oh Yeah (25 votes)
Not so much (2 votes)
27 total votes