Sundays with Bill was so rudely interrupted by the Super Bowl last night, so the phenomena is coming at you on Monday night. National Signing Day surprises are usually reserved for schools other than Texas, but Shiro Davis pulled the shocker and picked the Horns on NSD. How'd it go down? I'll dish. With the 2012 class on the books, Texas looks forward to the 2013 class. Jake "The Bell Cow" Raulerson is in, and is already paying dividends. The First Junior Day looms on Sunday.
* Shiro Davis, the Bayou Samurai. What kind of impact will he have in Year 1?
* Jake Raulerson picked Texas last Friday and sent ripples across the 2013 recruiting pond. What kind of impact will Raulerson have as a player and recruiter? Raulerson has made 17 unofficial visits, and he made some friends in state and nationally.
* Biggest impact player in the 2012 class? Let the debate begin.
* The 2012 Texas class features 8 flipped players, 4 OOS players, and 2 JUCOs. What it means for Texas recruiting.
* Looking forward to the 2013 class. As many 7 players could be ready to pull the trigger. The First Junior Day is on Sunday. I have the comprehensive Junior Days list.
* Off season work outs are underway. Has a TE emerged from the darkness?
Come at me bro.
" I am an exceptional thief, Mrs. McClane. And since I'm moving up to kidnapping, you should be more polite."
All comments, FanPosts, and FanShots are the views of the reader-authors who create them.