FanPost

Rashaad Samples: Next Commit?

9h

Samples will be a Horn. Bank on it.

3h

Samples will be a Horn. Bank on it. via

Retweeted by 9h

Samples will be a Horn. Bank on it.

Retweeted by 18m

Thanks for the retweet. Can we count that as a soft commit?

16m Collapse ·

lol uhm I'm really can't say. Ha but you can take it as a I love the longhorns

1:49 PM - 18 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details



Yes, he retweeted my tweet and Jeff Dunkin's retweet of my tweet. What does it all mean? Basically that he will join Jake Oliver at Texas--he's just waiting for the right time to announce it. The man bleeds burnt orange. Call it 99%, with the other 1% going to LSU out of courtesy.

All comments, FanPosts, and FanShots are the views of the reader-authors who create them.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Burnt Orange Nation

You must be a member of Burnt Orange Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Burnt Orange Nation. You should read them.

Join Burnt Orange Nation

You must be a member of Burnt Orange Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Burnt Orange Nation. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker