With 2012 in full swing when it comes to the college football platform I must say that I am increasingly aware of the
desire by certain ones to kill the game that we all love. READ THIS
THERE WILL BE BLOOD AFTER THE JUMP
I AM MORE THAN READY TO STAND UP FOR THE GAME.
Texas defeated Wyoming in grand style, and that is a brilliant thing. But come on y'all. We all knew that Texas would be Wyoming and New Mexico. It's a joke. The team is not in good shape. I hate to be a contrarian at this point in the season, but if we only lose 4 games it will be a success with the team we have. We still are unsettled at QB. The offensive line still isn't blowing people off the ball in the first half. Our secondary looked absurd at times, even though we had a couple of interceptions gift-wrapped. We are several steps below the great SEC powers. The era of Brown is fading fast, and ESPN is trying to kill what's left of the college football that we all know and loved.
1. Do away with scholarship limits.
2. Do away with TITLE IX. It drains athletic departments. Supply + Demand should determine sports fielded.
3. Secede from the NCAA along with most of the rest of FBS.
4. Do away with recruiting violations and let the free for all begin again!
5. Bring back the old bowl system and the MNC.
6. Get rid of all the player protection rules that have changed the game.
I want my SWC back. You know, the one I grew up watching in the 80s and early 90s!!
We R TEXAS and stuff! Oh yes....by the way I am the 99%, and I am a t-shirt fan, so get over yourselves all the day.