Hopefully the Horns will be up for the early tip. As mentioned in the preview, this will be Texas' first true road game of the season.
Tennessee got some bad news yesterday. The Vols will be without starting point guard, Jordan Howell, for today's game and for at least the next month. I expect freshman Ramar Smith to start in his place. The health of starting forward Dane Bradshaw is also a question mark. Bradshaw had MRIs done on both shoulders earlier this week. The results are not complete but he was in visable pain during their last game.
As always the Horns must:
- Go to the free throw line more than 20 times.
- Have the rebounding margin be positive or at least even.
- Have an assist / turnover ration over 1.2.
- Limit the Vols to under 40%
- Limit Chris Lofton's easy looks.
- Handle the full court pressure of the Vols.
Post your gameday comments here. ESPN 11 AM.