Okay kids, it's test time. Below are ten questions about the football team. Give it your best shot in the comment section, and don't cheat. I'll have your answers tomorrow.
- Among the returning players from last year's defense, how many interceptions did they have among them in 2006?
- Texas had ___ kickoffs returned for touchdowns in 2006.
- Among the returning offensive players, who had the most rushing yards gained in 2006?
(A) Jordan Shipley
(B) Colt McCoy
(C) Chris Ogbonnaya
(D) Henry Melton
- Limas Sweed tied the UT single season record with ___ TDs in 2006.
- Which team record did Colt McCoy not set in 2006?
(A) Most touchdowns, single season
(B) Most touchdowns, single game
(C) Highest passer efficiency rating, single season
(D) Consecutive games with 2 or more touchdowns
[BONUS: Who holds the record in the category Colt did not set the new mark?}
- The longest pass of the year in 2006 went for ___ yards to ___.
- Texas returns its top ___ pass catchers (in terms of receiving yards) from 2006?
- Rashad Bobino, Scott Derry, and Robert Killebrew combined for <greater than / less than> 8 quarterback hurries in 2006.
- The player with the most tackles from the 2006 defense who returns this season is ___ with <greater than / less than> 80 tackles.
- ___ led the 2006 team with <greater than / less than> 1000 all purpose yards.