I'll keep updating this thread as the brackets are announced on CBS.
Post your comments here.
Update [2008-3-16 18:3:11 by awiggo]: North Carolina is overall #1 seed. No problem here.
Memphis is #1 in the South, Houston. UCLA is the #1 in the West, Phoenix. Kansas gets #1 in Midwest, Detroit.
Update [2008-3-16 18:4:34 by awiggo]: I can't stand Billy Packer and he hasn't even opened his mouth yet.
Update [2008-3-16 18:12:46 by awiggo]: East Regional in Charlotte:
- North Carolina vs. Play in Game winner.
- Indiana vs. 9) Arkansas
- Notre Dame vs. 12) George Mason
- Washington State vs. 13) Winthrop
- Tennessee vs. 15) American University
- Butler vs. 10) South Alabama
- Louisville vs. 14) Boise State
- Oklahoma vs. 11) St. Joe's
Update [2008-3-16 18:20:10 by awiggo]: Midwest Regional in Detroit
- Kansas vs. 16) Portland State
- UNLV vs. 9) Kent State
- Clemson vs. 12) Villanova
- Vanderbilt vs. 13) Siena
- Georgetown vs. 15) UMBC
- Gonzaga vs. 10) Davidson
- Wisconsin vs. 14) Cal State Fullerton
- USC vs. 11) Kansas State
Update [2008-3-16 18:27:45 by awiggo]: South Regional in Houston
- Memphis vs. 16) UT Arlington
- Miss State vs. 9) Oregon
- Michigan State vs. 12) Temple
- Pittsburgh vs. 13) Oral Roberts
- Texas (hell yeah) vs. 15) Austin Peay
- Miami (FL) vs. 10) St. Mary's
- Stanford vs. 14) Cornell
- Marquette vs. 11) Kentucky
Update [2008-3-16 18:37:28 by awiggo]: West in Phoenix
- UCLA vs. 16) Miss. Valley State
- BYU vs. 9) Texas A&M
- Drake vs. 12) Western Kentucky
- UConn vs. 13) San Diego
- Duke vs. 15) Belmont
- West Virginia vs. 10) Arizona
- Xavier vs. 14) Georgia
- Purdue vs. 11) Baylor