AJ Abrams must decide by today at 4 p.m. whether or not to withdraw his name from the NBA Draft and return to school. As of Sunday night, the would-be senior guard told the Statesman that he had not yet made a decision.
[UPDATE: He's coming back. Greek basketball fans mourn.]
Previously: Return Road To Austin Cleared For Abrams (Mostly)