- 9-1 -- The 'Horns' record against Nebraska during the existence of the Big 12. Dominance is reflected on the scoreboard at the end of the game and if one team scores more points 90% of the time, that's dominance. Enjoy the Big 10, Huskers, you won't have to lose to Texas any more. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
- 6 -- The numbers of wins in a row against the Children of the Corn.
- 3 -- Consecutive wins of unranked Texas teams against Nebraska squads ranked in the top 10.
- 1 -- Number of three-game losing streaks in the Mack Brown era, which came in 1999.
- 0 -- Number of regular-season three-game losing streaks by Texas under Mack Brown.
- Will Muschamp's defense forced a three and out or a turnover on seven of the 11 Nebraska possessions.
- 97.3 -- Winning percentage under Mack Brown when the Longhorns rush for more yards than the opponent.
- 46 -- Yards per punt for John Gold, who has struggled for most of the season.
- 71 -- Yards rushing by Garrett Gilbert, a career high.
- 0 -- Touches for DJ Monroe on offense.
- 2.8 -- Yards per rush by Nebraska. The Huskers came into the game averaging 7.74 yards per carry, second in the nation.
- 1.6 -- Yards per carry for Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez, who came into the game averaging 10.84 yards every time he carried the football.
- 292 -- Difference between Nebraska's total yardage on offense (202) and their average for the season (494). The yardage represented just under 40% of their average coming into the game.
- 212 -- Difference between Nebraska's rushing yardage (125) and their season average (337). The yardage represented 37% of their average coming into the game.
- 126 -- Difference between the average number of yards gained on the ground this season by Taylor Martinez and his yardage against Texas. His 21 yards represented only 14% of his average coming into the game.
- 4 -- Penalties against the Longhorns, half the season average.
- 0 -- Turnovers by Texas, only the second time this season Mack Brown's squad has avoided a turnover.
- 13-0 -- The Texas record under Mack Brown in the game following the Red River Rivalry.
- 3.9 -- Yards per pass attempt by Garret Gilbert.
- 3 -- Number of touchdown passes dropped by the butterfingered Nebraska receivers.
- Martinez was held to zero or negative yardage on four of his first 11 rushing attempts. He had a long run of 14 yards, but gained only seven yards on his other 12 attempts.
- 1 -- Catches by Texas wide receivers in the game, a five-yard gain by Malcolm Williams that received a generous spot.
- 2 -- Dropped touchdown passes by Texas wide receivers, one by Williams and another by James Kirkendoll.
- October 30, 2004 -- The last time the Longhorns threw for less than 100 yards, a 31-7 victory over Colorado.
- September 17, 1960 -- The last time the Longhorns lost to Nebraska in the regular season.
- 28 -- Days between victories for Texas.
Inside the Numbers: Texas Versus Nebraska
By Wescott Eberts@SBN_Wescott Updated