Last season, UT Arlington gave Texas a surprisingly difficult game.
But let's not dwell on that. Instead, I give you 10 Arlington facts(*).
(*These facts may or may not be taken directly from Arlington's Wikipedia page, and may or may not be actual facts.)
- Arlington is a located in the state of Texas.
- Arlington is the home to the headquarters of Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region IV, which oversees 14 nuclear power plants.
Arlington was founded in 1876 by a wandering group of circus performers.
- Arlington is home to the Six Flags Over Texas amusement park, and a shopping mall with several shitty stores.
- On the 4th of July, Arlington hosts a parade that is shown on local TV.
- The Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys both play in the city of Arlington.
- In 1973, Arlington city manager Samuel Dalembert was killed while touring the factory of the Arlington Tooling and Stamping Company.
- Interstate 20 runs through Arlington. Runs right through it, it is the darnedest thing.
- Most Vietnamese live in the southern portion of the city.
- Arlington is home to the International Bowling Hall of Fame.
This is your game thread.