Texas Longhorns football hosts the Kansas Jayhawks on Saturday evening in a game that will be an important stepping stone for head coach Tom Herman's team in reaching bowl eligibility.
It will also be a chance for the 'Horns to avenge last season’s stunning Jayhawk victory over Texas (though let's be honest — there will never truly be a rectifying of that loss.)
Here is your reading material from BON ahead of the game tonight.
- BON's writers think Texas wins big tonight and even discuss Texas hoops.
- A timeline of all of Texas' offensive injuries to provide some context behind the 'Horns struggles this season.
- Holton Hill has been suspended for the season for a violation of team rules. Tom Herman expects Davante Davis and Josh Thompson to fill his shoes.
- Defeating Kansas could help build some momentum for Texas down the stretch.
- A report card of Tom Herman and his coordinators for their performance thus far.
How to watch, listen, and stream
Where: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium (Austin, Texas)
Kickoff time: 5 p.m. CT
TV: Longhorn Network
Radio: 104.9 The Horn, 99.3 FM
Online Streaming: ESPN LHN Stream
Live Stats: Side Arm Stats
Odds: Texas (-34)
Rise up. It’s gameday. #ThisIsTexas #HookEm pic.twitter.com/Z7bl3nUxVU— Texas Football (@TexasFootball) November 11, 2017