This. Is. March.
The 2018 NCAA tournament got underway on Thursday and featured some thrilling finishes — Rhode Island over Oklahoma in overtime, Loyola-Chicago over Miami, Houston over San Diego State, Alabama over Virginia Tech, and then the shocking beatdown Buffalo put on a lackluster Arizona program.
With the ‘Horns set to tip off around 3:30 p.m. CT in Nashville against the Wolf Pack, here’s how you can occupy the rest of your day before and after Shaka Smart’s team takes the court.
Friday, March 16 (all times CT)
- 11:15 am: No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies vs. No. 10 Providence Friars, CBS
- 11:40 am: No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers vs. No. 15 Cal-State Fullerton Titans, truTV
- 12:30 pm: No. 4 Wichita State Shockers vs. No. 13 Marshall Thundering Herd, TNT
- 1:00 pm: No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats vs. No. 15 Georgia State Panthers, TBS
- 11:45 pm: No. 2 North Carolina Tar Heels vs. No. 15 Lipscomb Bisons, CBS
- 2:10 pm: No. 7 Arkansas Razorbacks vs. No. 10 Butler Bulldogs, truTV
- 3:00 pm: No. 5 West Virginia Mountaineers vs. No. 12 Murray State Racers, TNT
- 3:30 pm: No. 7 Nevada Wolf Pack vs. No. 10 Texas Longhorns, TBS
- 5:50 pm: No. 8 Creighton Bluejays vs. No. 9 Kansas State Wildcats, TNT
- 6:10 pm: No. 3 Michigan State Spartans vs. No. 14 Bucknell Bisons, CBS
- 6:20 pm: No. 1 Xavier Musketeers vs. No. 16 Texas Southern Tigers, TBS
- 6:27 pm: No. 4 Auburn Tigers vs. No. 13 Charleston Cougars, truTV
- 8:20 pm: No. 1 Virginia Cavaliers vs. No. 16 UMBC Retrievers, TNT
- 8:40 pm: No. 6 TCU Horned Frogs vs. Syracuse Orange, CBS
- 8:50 pm: No. 8 Missouri Tigers vs. No. 9 Florida State Seminoles, TBS
- 8:57 pm: No. 5 Clemson Tigers vs. No. 12 New Mexico State Aggies, truTV