- Earl Thomas signed a four-year contract ($55 million / $32 million guaranteed) with the Baltimore Ravens. He becomes the league’s third highest paid safety behind newly signed Pro Bowl safeties Tyrann Mathieu and Landon Collins.
- Veteran strong safety Kenny Vaccaro re-signed on a four-year contract ($26 million / $11.5 million guaranteed) with the Tennessee Titans.
- Defensive end Alex Okafor signed a three-year contract ($24 million) with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Two time Super Bowl Champion defensive tackle Malcom Brown ($15 million) agreed to a three-year deal with the New Orleans Saints.
- After overcoming numerous season-ending injuries throughout his football career, Jordan Hicks emerged as the defensive leader (91 tackles) for a young Philadelphia defense last season. Hicks deservedly got paid as he signed to a four-year ($36 million / $20 million guaranteed) deal with the Arizona Cardinals.
- All-Pro versatile safety Adrian Phillips re-signed on a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers.
This story will be updated.