Devin Duvernay, WR — Baltimore Ravens
DeShon Elliott, DB — Baltimore Ravens
Elliott may have had his best game in Baltimore even in the loss. Elliott finished with seven tackles (four solo) with .5 sacks and tackle for loss and one quarterback hit while forcing a Big Ben fumble. Unfortunately, the Ravens offense could not stop from turning the ball over and ultimately cost Baltimore in the end.
Poona Ford, DT — Seattle Seahawks
- How about this play from Poona ?
Ford recognizes the screen and chases down the San Francisco wideout for a loss. Being tossed like a doll by Poona Ford is on the list of things I wouldn’t want to experience. Ford finished with four tackles while teammate Quandre Diggs finished with six.
D’Onta Foreman, RB — Tennessee Titans
Foreman received his first carries of the 2020 season on Sunday, rushing for 37 yards on five carries. Foreman had the 2nd most rushing attempts behind Derrick Henry so it will be interesting to see how much playing he gets behind the former Heisman winner. Regardless, it’s great to see Foreman get some touches. Since the 2017, Foreman had only played in one game.
Marcus Johnson, WR — Indianapolis Colts
MJ caught two passes for 39 yards in the Colts 41-21 over Detroit. With T.Y. Hilton still missing, Johnson has emerged as the top receiving threat and favorite target of Phillip Rivers.
- Kris Boyd returned to action for the Vikings but suffered another injury against the Packers, injuring his leg this time. Boyd finished with two tackles as Minnesota held Aaron Rodgers in check to win their second victory of the season.
- Malcom Brown and the Saints defensive line did a great job of stopping the Bears rushing attack on Sunday, holding Chicago to just 96 total rushing yards. Meanwhile, Brown finished with four tackles and .5 tackles for loss in New Orleans 26-23 overtime victory.
- Rams RB Malcolm Brown led the team in snaps after Darrell Henderson Jr. exited with an injury. Brown rushed for 40 yards on 10 carries along with two receptions for 17 yards as Los Angeles *checks notes* lost to Miami?
- Rookie Brandon Jones finished with three total tackles as the Dolphins secondary picked off Jared Goff twice. Jones isn’t starting at safety, behind veteran Eric Rowe, but still is receiving playing time.
- Michael Dickson still leads the league with 16 punts inside the 20 (look at the beauty below) and is third in punting average. Dickson punted four times in the Seahawks victory with an average of 54 yards.
@markschlereth giving Michael Dickson some love— The Worldwide Quarterback (@theworldwideqb) November 1, 2020
Via @NFLonFOX #seahawks #seahawksfootball #seahawksnation #ForTheBrand #fantasyfootball #espn #nflonfox #sportscenter #NFLRedZone #nflhighlights #nfluk #nfl #theworldwideqb pic.twitter.com/EKUXY59niz
- P.J. Locke is still seeing action on special teams for the Broncos, finishing with one tackle on a punt return in Denver’s comeback victory over the Chargers.
- As the Patriots continue to struggle, Adrian Phillips continues to excel for Belichick. Phillips recorded five tackles and .5 tackles for loss as the New England secondary held Josh Allen to just 154 yards passing.
- Justin Tucker was perfect on his lone field goal attempt from 51 yards and was 3/3 on PATs.
- Kenny Vaccaro finished with four tackles but the Titans lost their second game in a row, this time falling to the Bengals.
Jordan Hicks, LB — Arizona Cardinals (Bye)
Holton Hill, CB — Minnesota Vikings (Injury)
Trey Hopkins, C — Cincinnati Bengals (Injury). Hopkins misses his first game of the season after missing his fist snap all year last week.
Charles Omenihu, DE — Houston Texans
Malcolm Roach, DL — New Orleans Saints (Injury)