Following last week’s 24-21 loss to West Virginia, the 5-5 Texas Longhorns look to bounce back on the road and secure a bowl bid for the second time under Charlie Strong against the 1-9 Kansas Jayhawks.
Texas hasn’t lost to Kansas since 1938 and is 13-0 against the Jayhawks since the Big 12’s formation. It would take nothing short of a miracle for that streak to end today.
- Previewing a sub-par Kansas Jayhawks team
- Shane Beuchele, D’Onta Foreman among Longhorns climbing the leaderboards.
- Odds of Strong, Sumlin returning now roughly equal.
- Burnt Orange Nation’s Q&A with Rock Chalk Talk.
- Rock Chalk Talk’s Q&A with Burnt Orange Nation.
- BON staff predictions.
Time: 2:30 p.m. CT
Commentary: Craig Way will be on the call while Rodger Wallace joins him in the booth for analysis. Quan Cosby will be on the sidelines.
Radio: Longhorn IMG Network Network across the network, Sirius channel 81, XM channel 81 and online channel 81
Online Streaming: WatchESPN
Weather: 37 degrees
Odds: Texas (-23)