When San Jose State comes to Darrell K Royal—Texas Memorial Stadium on Saturday, the Texas Longhorns will also be hosting several key targets.
The list isn’t quite as lengthy as usual, but there’s no shortage of star power set to tour the Forty Acres this weekend, including current commits and some of the nation’s premier prospects. For the ‘Horns, this weekend will serve as the first opportunity to host several of its targets for the very first time and for others, potentially the final time before upcoming decisions.
Tom Herman and his staff have already developed a reputation for hosting great events, but more importantly, the ‘Horns will need to put on a show on the field if Texas hopes to improve its standing with some elite targets.
- Jalen Green — 4-star CB — Houston Heights — Texas commit
- Caden Sterns — 4-star S — Cibolo Steele — Texas commit
- Casey Thompson — 4-star QB — Southmoore (Okla.) — Texas commit
- Jaylen Waddle — 4-star WR — Bellaire Episcopal
- Ronnie Perkins — 4-star WDE — Luther North (Mo.)
- Byron Hobbs — 3-star OLB — Fort Worth Eastern Hills — Texas commit
- Daniel Carson — 3-star SDE — William Chrisman (Mo.)
- Reese Moore — 3-star OT — Seminole — Texas commit
- Jordan Whittington - 5-star WR - Cuero
- Tamauzia Brown — 4-star ATH — Newton
- Jaylen Ellis — 3-star WR — Round Rock Cedar Ridge — Baylor commit
- Thomas Gordon — 3-star TE — Houston Strake Jesuit
- Chux Nwabuko III - Unranked ATH - Hutto
- Rian Davis — Unranked WDE — Houston Clear Lake
- Collin Sullivan — 4-star WR — Round Rock
Visit confirmations courtesy of Twitter, 247Sports, The Football Brainiacs.