When undefeated and No.8-ranked Baylor heads south down I-35 to visit the 40 Acres this weekend, so too will a handful of notable Texas targets from around the state.
Here’s a look at the prospects Texas is set to host as the ‘Horns look to get back to .500 on the season with their second top-10 victory of the season and second consecutive win over the Bears.
- Kary Vincent Jr. - 4-star CB - Port Arthur Memorial - LSU commit
- Jordan Moore - 4-star WR - Yoakum
- Joshua Moore - 4-star S -Yoakum
- Dayven Coleman - 3-star S - West Mesquite
- Tyrick James - 3-star TE - China Spring
- Traevon Johnson - 3-star WR - Giddings - Texas Tech commit
- Payne He’Bert - Unranked OL - Pearland
- Deondre Dansby - Unranked CB - Denton Guyer
The most notable recruit set to visit the 40 Acres over the weekend may be one whose future isn’t on the gridiron, as Shaka Smart will host four-star Oak Hill Academy point guard Matt Coleman. The Norfolk (Va.) native has long been a priority for Smart and the ‘Horns and is believed to be a heavy Texas lean.
Texas will be the last of Coleman’s four official visits.