The end of the regular season is in sight and that means before too long, National Signing Day will be upon us.
To date, Tom Herman and the Texas Longhorns have thrived on the recruiting trail, hauling in what’s currently the nation’s No. 2-ranked recruiting class, despite the on-field struggles. With Saturday set to mark just two more home game opportunity for the ‘Horns to host a bevy of recruits, Herman and his staff are taking full advantage of the opportunity with 1-8 Kansas coming to town.
At a key point in the recruiting process will seemingly one final opportunity to impress elite targets, Texas will host some of the nation’s top uncommitted prospects, as well as several of its own current commits.
Here’s a look at which future and potential Longhorns will be on the Forty Acres this weekend:
- BJ Foster — 5-star S — Angleton — Texas commit
- Terrace Marshall — 5-star WR — Bossier City Parkway (La.) — OV
- Al'vonte Woodard — 4-star WR — Houston Lamar — Texas commit
- D'shawn Jamison — 4-star CB — Houston Lamar — Texas commit
- Jalen Green — 4-star CB — Houston Heights — Texas commit
- DeMarvion Overshown — 4-star S — Arp — Texas commit
- Brennan Eagles - 4-star WR — Alief Taylor — Texas commit
- Luke Ford — 4-star TE — Carterville (Il.) — OV
- DaShaun White — 4-star OLB — Richland — Texas A&M commit - OV
- Chasen Hines — 4-star OG — Marshall — LSU commit
- Byron Hobbs — 3-star OLB — Fort Worth Eastern Hills — Texas commit
- Reese Moore — 3-star OT — Seminole — Texas commit
- Cameron Dicker — 3-star K — Lake Travis — Texas commit
- Joshua Landry — 3-star DT — Houston Lamar — Baylor commit
- Moro Ojomo — 3-star DT — Katy
- Braden Cassidy — 3-star WDE — Austin Westlake
- Vernon Jackson — 3-star ATH — Boling — Alabama commit
- Marcus Hicks — 4-star WDE — Wichita Northwest (Kan.)
- Breylon Garcia — Unranked WDE — Lufkin
Jaxon Smith — Unranked WR — Rockwall
- Hayden Connor — Unranked OT — Katy Taylor
- Bryce Foster — Unranked OT — Katy Taylor
Visit confirmations courtesy of Twitter, 247Sports, Inside Texas.