Saturday’s junior day turned out to be tremendously positive for Tom Herman and the Texas Longhorns, and the event concluded with the ‘Horns high on the minds of many key targets and a commitment from the nation’s top-ranked athlete, Justin Watkins.
Sunday’s slate isn’t quite as stacked and star-studded, but there’s certainly no shortage of talent and potential set to visit the Forty Acres on Sunday.
Here’s a look at who will be in Austin to close the weekend:
- 4-star TE Malcolm Epps - Houston Dekaney
- 4-star OLB Byron Hobbs - Fort Worth Eastern Hills
- 4-star CB Jaqualyn Craford - Rockdale
- 4-star SDE Max Wright - Katy Taylor
- 4-star DT Bobby Brown - Arlington Lamar
- 3-star CB German Green - DeSoto
- 3-star CB Gemon Green - DeSoto
- 3-star DT Silas Robinson - Yoakum
- 3-star OT Connor Galvin - Katy
- 3-star WR Jonathan Shepherd - Kilgore
- 3-star CB Trent Gordon - Manvel
- Unranked CB Starrland Baldwin - Houston Cy Falls
- 4-star QB Grant Gunnell - St pius X
- 4-star WR Jalen Curry - Stafford
- 4-star OT Andrew Coker - Katy Taylor
- Unranked DT Lloyd Murray Jr. - Wichita Falls Hirschi
- Unranked SDE Marcus Stripling - Mayde Creek
Confirmations courtesy of Burnt Orange Nation, Inside Texas and 247Sports.