A few handfuls of targets from around the state and the nation are making their respective treks to Austin this weekend to visit the Texas Longhorns as part of what’s shaping up to be a significant recruiting opportunity for Tom Herman and his staff.
Among those in attendance are key inside linebacker target Ayodele Adeoye, Texas offensive tackle commit Reese Moore and the nation’s top-ranked 2019 running back, Noah Cain, just to name a few.
Here’s a look at which potential Longhorns are visiting the Forty Acres this weekend.
- Ayodele Adeoye - 4-star ILB - St. Louis Ritenour (Mo.)
- Trey Dean - 4-star S - Hamton Dutchdown (Ga.)
- Reese Moore - 3-star OT - Seminole - Texas commit
- Noah Cain - 4-star RB - IMG Academy
- Roschon Johnson - 4-star QB - Port Neches-Groves
- Grant Tisdale - 4-star QB - Allen
- Jordan Whittington - 2019 WR - Cuero (visited Thursday)
- Derek Stingley - 4-star CB - Baton Rouge Dunham School (La.)
- Tyler Johnson - 4-star OT - Conroe Oak Ridge
- Garrett Wilson - 3-star WR - Lake Travis
- Garrison Johnson - 3-star RB - Wolfforth Frenship
- Hayden Conner - Unranked OT - Katy Taylor
Sights from this weekend’s visits
Four-star OLB Ayodele Adeoye:
In addition to the good news the ‘Horns are expected to receive on Monday in the form of a five-star safety, Adeoye is a guy to keep an eye on coming off of his weekend visit to Austin. The Missouri product is extremely high on the Longhorns and the interest in reciprocated by the staff. It wouldn’t be surprising if he pulled the trigger at some point in the next couple days.
Four-star 2019 QB Grant Tisdale:
2021 OT Hayden Conner:
Visit updates courtesy of Twitter, 247Sports, The Football Brainiacs. We’ll continue to update this post as needed.