The last time the Texas Longhorns took the field at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, a small army of recruits were on hand to take in the LSU game; so many, in fact, that Texas’ visitor list reached capacity days before the game.
This time around, with the Longhorns back at home to welcome Oklahoma State to kick off their Big 12 slate, the visitor list isn’t nearly as long, but each of the next three classes are represented, including a few current Texas commits set to return to campus.
- Ja’Quinden Jackson — 4-star QB — Duncanville — Texas commit — OV
- Xavion Alford — 4-star CB — Pearland Shadow Creek — Texas commit — OV
- Jerrin Thompson — 4-star S — Lufkin — Texas commit — OV
- Joshua Eaton — 4-star CB — Houston Aldine MacArthur — Texas commit
- Cam’Ron Valdez — 4-star RB — Rockdale
- Mark Wilson — 3-star CB — Houston Clear Lake
- Trevion Sneed — 3-star ILB — Mineola
- Lathan Adams — Unranked CB — DeSoto
- Isaiah Broadway — 4-star RB — Hebron
- Jacobe Chester — Unranked CB — Missouri City Ridge Point
- Jamarion Miller — Unranked RB — Tyler Robert E Lee
This list will be updated.